Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Top Ten Songs by Nickelback - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Top Ten Songs by Nickelback - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com: "Their top 10 Songs to date are a mix of their grunge rock style along with a touch of heavy metal, and even slight country influences. The songs deal with a variety of topics including romance, breakups, and domestic abuse. When I first heard Nickelback I wasn't sure I liked them usually I don't care for hard rock, but as the released more and more songs I knew I was hooked, and I had to have their Cd's. With there latest record it's no exception, I love every song on it. They have a variety of songs including a few slower songs. Some of the material they write about might not be suitable to everyone, as they do use some lyrics that people may find offensive"

No comments:

Post a Comment