Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Firefox Add on's

The Firefox Ad on's is really cool. I explored them and I found many things I was able to put onto my Firefox. There are many categories that you can go through. There are games that you can add, and I was able to add a game called Destroy the web. Its where you can go onto any web page and click the game and basically blow up the page! As much fun as those are sometimes you want to have something that is use full to have at just one click. There's many ad on's that deal with language support, privacy and security, communication, shopping etc. I also downloaded a translator type thing, so if I ever need to look up something in a different language all I have to do is click that and then type in what I need to know and there it is. I would say to explore these ad on's and see what you can find. You never know what you will find, or fond something that you didnt know was there that might help you while your on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment